By using GetInstajam, you automatically agree to this Refund Policy, so you should first read it carefully. If you don't wish to accept all this policy then please don't use GetInstajam.
We want you to be satisfied with GetInstajam but we also want to make sure that you follow our recommended guidelines for gaining the most new followers based on the plan level that you purchased.
We offer a 30-day refund period from that date that you started your paid GetInstajam subscription.
Within 30 days of the beginning of your subscription, contact our support team at [email protected] ATTN: Refund and let us know you would like a refund by the 30th day at 11:59 CST. You must include your Instagram username, plan level, and total followers gained with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include this information, you will not be granted a refund.
Refunds will not be granted based solely on the number of followers gained during your GetInstajam subscription.
The number of followers listed for each plan level (Silver UP TO 400, Gold UP TO 800, and Platinum UP TO 1750) represent the plan maximum based on your automation speed, but the number of followers you add to your follower total each month is up to the quality and regularity of your content.
To qualify for a refund you must be able to prove the during your subscription that you.
-Posted high quality and relevant content
-Posted at least 1x per day
-Did not spam your followers with ads
-Did not send a DM that was spammy and added no value.
Bottom line, if you do what we tell you, GetInstajam works.
If you don't, it will not, and you will not be given a refund.
1) In order to stop payment you must remember to cancel BEFORE you are charged for the next months automation.
2) Forgetting to cancel is not grounds for a refund.
3) It is your responsibility to remember your renewal date, and to act appropriately if you wish to cancel your subscription before you are charged again. If you are unsure of your renewal date please email [email protected] Attn: Renewal Date Question.
4) In order to ensure you are not billed again, please send your cancellation notice 48 hours prior to your bill.
5) In order to qualify for a refund you must be able to provide evidence that you sent an email BEFORE 12 am CST on the date of your renewal requesting to cancel.